Topda Fluorosilicone Greases are lubricating greases formulated by fluorosilicone oil thickened with PTFE and evenly mixed with some kinds of fillers and additives. They are suitable for lubrication of bearings with slow to fast movements and light to heavy load over a wide temperature range.
They have long service life at high temperature, high load and high speed. No.204 bearing runs at 230℃ at 10000 rpm: they can run for more than 500 hours under the axial pressure of 1450N, they can run for more than 1000 hours under the axial pressure of 23N.
They have the following features:
- Excellent lubrication performance for high loaded and high speed bearings
- Excellent resistance to oil & fuels and chemicals
- Can be used at high speed and high temperature
- Wide working temperature
- Good thixotropy, not easy to flow
- Excellent electrical insulation performance
- Excellent resistance to oxidation
- Good shear stability
- Good compatibility with most kinds of gaskets and seals
- Non-toxic, environment friendly