Hydrofluoroether is a kind of hydrofluorocarbon with ether bond in molecular structure. It is a colorless and transparent liquid with zero ODP, short atmospheric lifetime, low greenhouse effect value, nonflammability, low toxicity, good solubility, low surface tension, low viscosity, low wettability, good compatibility with metals and plastics, no smoke and good insulation performance, It is widely used as cleaning agent, water dyring agent, diluent, solvent, heat transfer fluid, air tightness test fluid, etc. It can replace CFC, HCFC and PFC.
- Nonflammable, low toxic, no residue after evaporation
- Good insulation performance
- Low surface tension, low viscosity, low wettability
- Good compatibility with most metals, plastics and elastomers, easily recovery by distillation
- Environmental friendly, ODP is 0
Product Chemical Name CAS No Equivalent Product Density, g/cm3 Boiling Point, ℃ TPD-HFE-7000 Heptafluoropropyl methyl ether 375-03-1 3M Novec HFE-7000 1.43 34.2℃ TPD-HFE-7100 Methyl perfluoroisobutyl ether 163702-08-7 3M Novec HFE-7100 1.53 72℃ TPD-HFE-7300 1,1,1,2,3,4,4,5,5,5-Decafluoro-3-methoxy-2-(trifluoromethyl)pentane 132182-92-4 3M Novec HFE-7300 1.67 98℃ TPD-HFE-458 1,1,2,2-Tetrafluoroethyl-2,2,3,3-tetrafluoropropylether 16627-68-2 - 1.53 93.2 ℃ TPD-HFE-449 Trifluoroethyl hexafluoropropyl ether - - 1.53 72 ℃ TPD-HFE-460 1H,1H,5H-Perfluoropentyl-1,1,2,2-tetrafluoroethylether 16627-71-7 - 1.62 133℃
- Cleaning agent for electronic devices
- Excellent solvents as lubricant carrier and resin deposition carrier (perfluoropolyether modified intermediates, fluorocarbons, hydrocarbons, silicone resins);
- Coating formulation and diluent
- Diluting solvent for various coatings & paints
- Spot-free water drying agent
- Aerosol formulation solvent
- Dielectric insulation testing media
- Semiconductor, aerospace, electronics and other industries of heat transfer fluid, air tightness test fluid
- Heat transfer media, air tight testing media for semiconductor, aerospace and electronic industries, etc
- Good reaction medium, special solvent and dispersion medium
1. Hydrofluoroether is a volatile substance, which decomposes at high temperature, and its main decomposition products are toxic hydrogen fluoride and fluorocarbon organic compounds.
2. Avoid splashing into eyes and contacting skin during operation. Please wear protective gloves, gas masks and glasses when using.
3. After use, the container should be closed in time to avoid volatilization. Please wash your hands after operation.
N.W.20KG or N.W.200KG Plastic drums
Transportation and Storage
1. Transported as non dangerous goods.
2. It should be stored in a clean, dry and ventilated warehouse
3. Keep the container closed to prevent high temperature and sunlight, away from heat source, fire source and strong alkali