|Product ||Chemical Name ||CAS No ||Equivalent Product||Density, g/cm3||Boiling Point, ℃|
|TPD-HFE-7000||Heptafluoropropyl methyl ether||375-03-1||3M Novec HFE-7000||1.43||34.2℃|
|TPD-HFE-7100||Methyl perfluoroisobutyl ether||163702-08-7||3M Novec HFE-7100||1.53||72℃|
|TPD-HFE-7200||Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether||163702-06-5 ||3M Novec HFE-7200||1.43||76℃|
|TPD-HFE-7300||1,1,1,2,3,4,4,5,5,5-Decafluoro-3-methoxy-2-(trifluoromethyl)pentane||132182-92-4||3M Novec HFE-7300||1.67||98℃|
|TPD-HFE-449||Trifluoroethyl hexafluoropropyl ether||-||-||1.53||72 ℃|
- Cleaning agent for electronic devices
- Excellent solvents as lubricant carrier and resin deposition carrier (perfluoropolyether modified intermediates, fluorocarbons, hydrocarbons, silicone resins);
- Coating formulation and diluent
- Diluting solvent for various coatings & paints
- Spot-free water drying agent
- Aerosol formulation solvent
- Dielectric insulation testing media
- Semiconductor, aerospace, electronics and other industries of heat transfer fluid, air tightness test fluid
- Heat transfer media, air tight testing media for semiconductor, aerospace and electronic industries, etc
- Good reaction medium, special solvent and dispersion medium
1. Hydrofluoroether is a volatile substance, which decomposes at high temperature, and its main decomposition products are toxic hydrogen fluoride and fluorocarbon organic compounds.
2. Avoid splashing into eyes and contacting skin during operation. Please wear protective gloves, gas masks and glasses when using.
3. After use, the container should be closed in time to avoid volatilization. Please wash your hands after operation.
N.W.20KG or N.W.200KG Plastic drums
Transportation and Storage
1. Transported as non dangerous goods.
2. It should be stored in a clean, dry and ventilated warehouse
3. Keep the container closed to prevent high temperature and sunlight, away from heat source, fire source and strong alkali