Chemical Name: Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether
Equivalent Product: 3M Novec HFE-7200
CAS No: 163702-06-5
TPD-HFE-7200 is a clear, colorless and low-odor fluid used to replace ozone-depleting substances (ODSs), compounds with high global warming potential (GWP) and chlorinated materials in many applications. It has a higher boiling point than most CFCs, HCFCs and HFCs, reducing evaporative losses. The low surface tension, low viscosity
and strong wettability make it ideal for use in vapor degreasing, electronic display, anti-fingerprint coating solvent, cosmetic wetting agent and cold cleaning. In addition, it has excellent heat transfer ability, good insulation performance, superior environmental performance and high compatibility with a variety of materials make it ideal for use in liquid cooling working medium component in semiconductor manufacturing processes, such as semiconductor dry etching, wafer testing and packaging testing. Its chemical and thermal stability, nonflammability and low toxicity make it useful for other industrial applications such as specialty solvent and heat transfer applications.
|Appearance||Clear colorless liquid|
| ||0.4853 |
|Boiling Point, °C||76|
|Freezing Point, °C||-138|
|Flash Point, °C||None|
|Autoignition Temperature, °C||375 |
|Vapor Pressure(25°C, kPa)||14.50 |
|Dielectric Constant (1 MHz)||9.63 |
|Dielectric Strength (2.5mm, KV)||≥9.7 |
|Volume Resistivity (25°C, Ω·mm)|
|Dielectric Loss (1 MHz)||0.00063|
1. Cold cleaner (flex circuits, wipe solvent).
2. Cleaning and rinsing agent for vapor degreasing.
3. Light-duty cleaning (neat)–particulates, fluorolubes, light oils, fluoropolymers.
4. Lubricant carrier for Fluorocarbons, Hydrocarbons, Silicones.
5. Specialty solvents, dispersion medium, reaction medium, extraction solvent.
6. Spray contact cleaner.
7. CFC, HCFC, HFC and PFC replacement agent.
8. Heat Transfer Fluid.
1. Hydrofluoroether is a volatile substance, which decomposes at high temperature, and its main decomposition products are toxic hydrogen fluoride and fluorocarbon organic compounds.
2. Avoid splashing into eyes and contacting skin during operation. Please wear protective gloves, gas masks and glasses when using.
3. After use, the container should be closed in time to avoid volatilization. Please wash your hands after operation.
N.W.25KG or N.W.250KG Iron drums.
Transportation & Storage
1. Transported as non dangerous goods.
2. Should be stored in a clean, dry warehouse, protecting from high temperature insolation.
3. Kept away from heat sources, away from acids, strong alkalis, oxidants, etc.
4. Avoid violent vibration during transportation and avoiding upside-down when stacking.
5. Pay attention to the tightness of the product during storage and transportation.