Composition: low molecular weight polymer of methyl-(3,3,3-trifluoropropyl)siloxane (100% fluorosilicone polymer)
Synonyms: Trifluoropropylmethylsiloxane, Methyl Trifluoropropyl Silicone Fluid, Trifluoropropyl methyl siloxane polymer
CAS No: 63148-56-1
Equivalent Product: Dow Corning FS 1265 or Dowsil FS 1265
Fluorosilicone oil TPD-FS8012 is methyl terminated low molecular weight polymer. Since the introduction of trifluoropropyl on silicon atoms, it has excellent oil & solvent resistance, good lubricity, low surface tension and low refractive index, while remains wide working temperature range of silicone oil(-40~204℃).
- EU REACH Registration
- Excellent oil & solvent and chemical resistance
- Excellent oxidation resistance
- Low surface tension and low refractive index
- Good compatibility with most elastomers
- Wide range of working temperature(-40~204℃)
|Appearance||Colorless transparent or light yellow transparent liquid|
|Viscosity at 25℃||300||500||1,000||10,000|
|Viscosity at -18℃||5,200||12,000||20,000||420,000|
|Viscosity at 100℃||27||36||69||670|
|Viscosity at 204℃||5.3||6.4||10.3||75|
* Fluorosilicone oil TPD-FS8012 is also available in 10,000mm2/s.
Used as a base oil for grease & paste with requirement of corrosion and solvent resistance.
Used in production of efficient defoaming agent and textile finishing agent.
Used in vacuum pump as a lubricating oil to handle with highly reactive gas.
5KG, 25KG, 50KG or 200KG Plastic or Iron drums.
Transportation & Storage
1. Transported as non-dangerous chemicals.
2. Require sealed and airproof packing.
3. Should be stored in a shady cool, ventilated warehouse.
4. Keep away from fire, heat source, direct sunlight and rain.
5. Avoid from oxidant, acid, alkali chemical materials and other impurities.
Shelf Life: 2 years.