PTFE Micropowder TPD-605SA is a kind of low molecular weight white powder processed by special technology. It is suitable for customers who have very high requirements for product fineness. It has excellent chemical resistance, thermal stability, weather resistance, temperature resistance, non-stickiness, flame retardancy and self-lubrication. It not only keeps the excellent properties of PTFE, but also has many unique properties, good dispersibility and even blending, which can improve the performance of the host materials. TPD-605SA is a versatile product and can be used as an additive in polymers, coatings and paints, rubbers, cosmetics, waxes, finishes, inks, adhesives, greases and lubricants.
- EU REACH Registration
- Free of PFOA/PFOS
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent thermal stability
- Excellent dispersibility, miscibility and smoothness
- Improve re-coaitng and non-stickness of non-stick coatings
- High surface area giving very good thickening effect
Item Typical Value Appearance White particles Average Particle Size, µm D50: 2.0~5.0 Maximum Particle Size, µm ≤ 30 Average Bulk Density, g/L 300
Specific Surface Area, m2/g
10.0 Whiteness ≥95% Melting point ℃ 327±5
- Used as additives in high-end lubricating oil, high-load and low-speed grease for transmission machinery.
- Used as additives in coatings, such as fluorocarbon coatings with high corrosion resistance.
Lubricating grease: 5%-40%, Non-stick coatings: 0.1%-8.0%, high-speed stirring is needed to achieve the best dispersion effects.
In order to maintain good dispersion and blending property of PTFE micropowder, it can be treated in oven below 120℃ before use.
Environmental friendly carton drum lined with PE bag, net weight 20kg/drum.
Transportation & Storage.
Transported as non-dangerous cargo.
Avoid severe vibration and high temperature sunshine during transportation.
Stored in cool, dry, dark and ventilated place, avoid moisture.