Composition: PTFE modified polyethylene wax
TPD-7007PE has very high hardness, uniform particle size and shape, very concentrated particle size range and tidy molecular weight, it is easy to disperse. It is suitable for solvent-based coatings and inks.
- Very good synergy
- Provide smooth soft-feeling
- Improve the surface hardness, smoothness and abrasion resistance
Item Typical Value Appearance White powder Particle Size, µm D50: ˂ 7.0, D90: ˂ 12.0 Melting Point, ℃ 126
- Used as an additive in flexo, gravure inks and offset printing inks.
- Used as an additive in UV inks and coatings to improve scratch and abrasion resistance, anti-blocking, dirt resistance, etc. Meanwhile it also provide good smooth soft-feeling, better hydrophobic and sealing property
- Used as an additive in pure epoxy powder coating, expoxy polyester, it can improve the surface hardness, smoothness and abrasion resistance. Meanwhile it has matting effect.
- Used as an additive in wood, plastic, industrial paint to provide very good soft feeling and superior scratch resistance and wear resistance.
Suggested dosage level: 0.5%-3.0%, high-speed stirring is needed to achieve the best dispersion effects.
It can be added by a variety of grinding machines, high-shear dispersing device, attention should be paid to the controlling of temperature when using the grind mill.
Can carry out the decentralized processing to make the wax slurry with the wax powder concentration at 20-30%, then add it into the systems when needed, which can decrease the disperion time.
Paper-plastic bag, net weight 20kg/bag.
Transportation & Storage
Transported as non-dangerous cargo.
Avoid severe vibration and high temperature sunshine during transportation.
Stored in cool, dry, dark and ventilated place, avoid moisture.
Store it away from ignition sources and strong oxidants.