Composition: PTFE modified polyethylene wax
TPD-7006PE has uniform particle size and shape, very concentrated particle size range and tidy molecular weight, it is easy to disperse.
- Improve the high temperature resistance and solvent resistance
- Improve the surface hardness, smoothness and abrasion resistance
Item Typical Value Appearance White powder Particle Size, µm D50: ˂ 6.0, D90: ˂ 12.0 Melting Point, ℃ 110
- Used as an additive in gravure and offset inks to provide excellent abrasion resistance and anti-adhesion ability.
- Used as an additive in wood coatings, can coatings to provide outstanding smoothness, scratch resistance and very good transparency, it can also be used in coil coatings to provide the properties of high temperature resistance and solvent resistance.
- Used as an additive in expoxy polyester, it can improve the surface hardness, smoothness and abrasion resistance.
Suggested dosage level: 0.5%-3.0%, high-speed stirring is needed to achieve the best dispersion effects.
It can be added by a variety of grinding machines, high-shear dispersing device, attention should be paid to the controlling of temperature when using the grind mill.
Can carry out the decentralized processing to make the wax slurry with the wax powder concentration at 20-30%, then add it into the systems when needed, which can decrease the disperion time.
Paper-plastic bag, net weight 20kg/bag.
Transportation & Storage
Transported as non-dangerous cargo.
Avoid severe vibration and high temperature sunshine during transportation.
Stored in cool, dry, dark and ventilated place, avoid moisture.
Store it away from ignition sources and strong oxidants.