Chemical Name: 1,1,1,2,3,4,4,5,5,5-Decafluoro-3-methoxy-2-(trifluoromethyl)pentane
Equivalent Product: 3M Novec HFE-7300
CAS No: 132182-92-4
- Nonflammable, low toxic, no residue after evaporation
- Excellent inertia
- High density, low viscosity, low surface tention, low dielectric constant
- Good compatibility with most metals, plastics and elastomers
Item Typical Value Appearance Clear colorless liquid Purity, % ＞99.5 Density, g/cm3 1.67 Kinematic Viscosity, cSt at 20℃ 0.71 Boiling Point, °C 98 Surface Tension , dynes/cm 15.0 Flash Point, °C None ODP Value 0 Vapor Pressure, kPa at 25℃ 6 Moisture, ppm ＜50
It is widely used as solvent diluent, electronic precision cleaning agent, electronic component leakage testing fluid or air tightness testing fluid, insulating fluid, heat conduction coolant, etc.
1. Hydrofluoroether is a volatile substance, which decomposes at high temperature, and its main decomposition products are toxic hydrogen fluoride and fluorocarbon organic compounds.
2. Avoid splashing into eyes and contacting skin during operation. Please wear protective gloves, gas masks and glasses when using.
3. After use, the container should be closed in time to avoid volatilization. Please wash your hands after operation.
N.W.20KG or N.W.200KG Plastic drums.
Transportation & Storage
1. Transported as non dangerous goods.
2. It should be stored in a clean, dry and ventilated warehouse.
3. Keep the container closed to prevent high temperature and sunlight, away from heat source, fire source and strong alkali.