Chemical Name: 1,1,2,2-Tetrafluoroethyl-2,2,3,3-tetrafluoropropylether
CAS No: 16627-68-2
Item Typical Value Appearance Clear colorless liquid Density, g/cm3 1.53 Boiling Point, °C 93.17 Freez Point, °C -94.27 Flash Point, °C None ODP Value 0 pH Value 7 Moisture, ppm ＜100 Refractive Index 1.2920
As an environmental friendly solvent, it is widely used as diluent, precision cleaning agent, heat transfer medium and so on.
1. Hydrofluoroether is a volatile substance, which decomposes at high temperature, and its main decomposition products are toxic hydrogen fluoride and fluorocarbon organic compounds.
2. Avoid splashing into eyes and contacting skin during operation. Please wear protective gloves, gas masks and glasses when using.
3. After use, the container should be closed in time to avoid volatilization. Please wash your hands after operation.
N.W.20KG or N.W.200KG Plastic drums.
Transportation & Storage
1. Transported as non dangerous goods.
2. It should be stored in a clean, dry and ventilated warehouse.
3. Keep the container closed to prevent high temperature and sunlight, away from heat source, fire source and strong alkali.