Fluorosilicone Grease Topda FS-600A is a lubricating grease formulated by fluorosilicone oil thickened with PTFE and evenly mixed with some kinds of fillers and additives. It is suitable for lubrication of bearings with slow to fast movements and light to heavy load over a wide temperature range.
It has long service life at high temperature, high load and high speed. No. 204 bearing runs at 230℃ at 10000 rpm: it can run for more than 500 hours under the axial pressure of 1450N, it can run for more than 1000 hours under the axial pressure of 23N.
- Excellent lubrication performance for high loaded and high speed bearings
- Excellent resistance to oil & fuels and chemicals
- Can be used at high speed (DN value＞200,000) and high temperature (280℃)
- Wide working temperature(-40℃~280℃)
- Good thixotropy, not easy to flow
- Excellent electrical insulation performance
- Excellent resistance to oxidation
- Good shear stability
- Good compatibility with most kinds of gaskets and seals
- Non-toxic, environment friendly
|Property||Typical Value||Test Method|
|Appearance||White Paste||Visual Inspection|
|Worked penetration(25°C, mm/10)||265-295||ASTM D 217|
|Density(25°C, ||1.4||ASTM D 1298|
|Oil separation(100°C×30h, wt%)||≤2.0||ASTM D 6184|
|Evaporation loss（99°C×22h，wt%）||≤0.3||ASTM D 972|
|Wear Resistance(Grinding mark size,mm)||≤0.6||ASTM D 2266|
|Dropping Point, ℃||≥280||ASTM D 2265|
|Working Temperature, ℃||-40~+280||-|
Suitable for the use in the lubrication and sealing of various valves, cocks and bearings, etc, especially for high speed and high loaded bearings. Particularly suitable in harsh environments found with chemicals, acids, alkalis, high & low temperatures, high vacuum, etc.
How to use
Clean bearing surfaces, apply grease in the normal way using a brush, grease gun or automatic lubricating system.
N.W.1KG/Pail(6 Pails per Carton Box)
Transportation & Storage
Transported as non-dangerous cargo.
Stored in cool, dry and ventilated place.
Shelf Life: 3 years