Other Product Names: PCB waterproof coating, Waterproof electronics coating, PCB protective coating, Hydrophobic coating for electronics
TPD-R610 is suitable for waterproof, moisture-proof and anti-corrosion protection of circuit boards and electronic components such as glass fibre circuit boards, flexible film circuit boards, and metal surface protection such as steel and stainless steel.
- Room temperature curing
- Excellent moisture, chemical and corrosion resistance
- Easy application and processing-dries in seconds without the need for post curing
- The coated film can be removed by solvent and can be repaired
- Free of PFOA/PFOS, free of Cl & Br, environmetal friendly
Item Typical Value Appearance Colorless or light yellow transparent liquid Component Fluoropolymer Solid Content 10 wt% Density(25℃) 1.4g/cm3 Coating Thickness Typically 0.1-1 micron(depending on application method) Contact Angles(Static, coated on glass substrate) ≥105°(Water), ≥65°(n-Hexadecane)
- Can be dipped, sprayed or selectively deposited, surface to be coated should be kept clean and dry before application.
- Dry at room temperature
N.W.1KG or 5KG plastic pail or other packaging according to client’s request.
Store at room temperature in a cool, dry and ventilated place.
- Wear protective gloves, gas masks and glasses when using.
- To avoid thermal decomposition, the dried fluorinated polymer film should not be heated to the temperature above 250℃.