Hydroxyl Fluorosilicone oil TPD-FS8014 is hyroxyl terminated low molecular weight polymer. Since the introduction of trifluoropropyl on silicon atoms, it has excellent oil & sovent, chemicals resistance, good lubricity, low surface tension and a low refractive index. It can be use as structural control agent for treating the hydroxy on the surface of silica.
Synonyms: Hydroxyl terminated polyfluorosiloxane, Hydroxy Fluorosilicone Oil
CAS No: 68607-77-2
- Excellent oil & solvent, chemical resistance
- Excellent oxidation resistance
- Low surface tension and low refractive index
|Appearance||Colorless or light yellow transparent liquid|
|Viscosity at 25℃||80-200||1000-100000|
Hydroxyl Fluorosilicone oil FS-8014 is suitable to be used as structural control agent in processing fluorosilicone rubber, it can effectively prevent the rubber structuring.
5KG, 25KG, 50KG or 200KG Plastic or Iron drums.
Transportation & Storage
1. Transported as non-dangerous chemicals
2. Require sealed and airproof packing.
3. Should be stored in a shady cool, ventilated warehouse
4. Keep away from fire, heat source, direct sunlight and rain.
5. Avoid from oxidant, acid, alkali chemical materials and other impurities.
Shelf Life: 1 year.