CAS No: 68951-98-4
Vinyl Fluorosilicone Oil TPD-FS8019 is vinyl terminated low molecular weight polymer. Since the introduction of trifluoropropyl on silicon atoms, it has excellent oil & solvent, chemical resistance, good lubricity, low surface tension and a low refractive index. Due to the existance of vinly group, it can take part in some chemical reactions.
- Excellent oil & solvent and chemical resistance
- Excellent oxidation resistance
- Low surface tension and low refractive index
- Wide range of working temperature
Item Unit TPD-FS8019-300 TPD-FS8019-500 TPD-FS8019-1000 Appearance Colorless or light yellow transparent liquid Viscosity at 25℃
300 500 1,000 Flashing Point ℃ ≥260 ≥270 ≥300 Vinyl Content % 1.2-1.5 Volatility (200℃/4hr) % ＜5
Vinyl Fluorosilicone Oil TPD-FS8019 with high viscosity is usually used to produce addition type curable fluorosilicone rubber. Fluorosilicone Oil TPD-FS8019 with low viscosity is usually used as active diluent for addition type curable fluorosilicone rubber, or be used to produce fluorosilicone rubber paint, etc.
5KG, 25KG, 50KG or 200KG plastic drums.
Transportation & Storage
1. Transported as non-dangerous chemicals
2. Require sealed and airproof packing.
3. Should be stored in a shady cool, ventilated warehouse
4. Keep away from fire, heat source, direct sunlight and rain.
5. Avoid from oxidant, acid, alkali chemical materials and other impurities.
Shelf Life: 1 year.