General Purpose Fluorosilicone Rubber Compound Topda FS-R8200 is light yellow translucent uncatalyzed fluorosilicone rubber base mixed evenly with some kinds of fillers and additives. It can be used as seal material in special condition with requirements of resistance to high and low temperature, oil and some other chemical mediums.
- Integrated advantages of both silicone rubber and fluororubber
- Wide working temperature range(-60°C-225°C)
- Good resistance to solvent & fuel oil
- Easily pigmented
- High tensile force retention at high temperature which is like silicone rubber
- High insulation
- High selective permeability
|Appearance||Visual Inspection||Translucent, smooth surface, no visible impurities|
|Specific Gravity(g/cm3, 25℃)||ASTM D792||1.42||1.43||1.46||1.48||1.49||1.50|
|Hardness(Shore A)||ASTM D2240||30||40||50||60||70||80|
|Tensile Strength(MPa) Die C||ASTM D412||8.5||10.0||10.5||9.5||9.0||8.0|
|Elongation at Break(%) Die C||ASTM D412||350||375||350||300||250||165|
|Tear Strength(KN/m) Die B||ASTM D624||21||25||25||22||20||18|
|Compression Set (177℃X22hr) (25%) B type||ASTM D395||15||12||13||14||15||16|
|Volume Change(reference fuel B)(%)(23℃x70hr)||ASTM D471||22||20||19||18||18||18|
* Properties obtained using 0.55 phr 2,5-bis (tert-butylperoxy)-2,5-dimethylhexane (DHBP). Molded 15min at 170℃, post-cured 4hr at 200℃. If other cure temperature needed, vulcanization system shall be changed.
Used as sealing materials to resist petroleum oil, lubricant oil, hydraulic oil, transformer oil, and non-polar chemical reagents in low temperature and/or high temperature environments
Used to produce molded, extruded, and calendered fluorosilicone parts, such as O-rings, gaskets, sealing rings, oil seals, sealing strips, sensor materials, diaphragms, membranes, and clips for fluorosilicone gaskets and pipes.
It is available in 12.5 Kg per plastic bag and 2 bags in 1 carton.
Transportation & Storage
Transported as non-dangerous substance.
Keep it in good condition of packing during transportation.
The product should be stored in a dry and ventilate place at room temperature.
Avoid from acid, alkali chemical materials and other impurities.
Shelf life: 1 year.