TPD-533 is a kind of oil resistant electret masterbatch which is based on polypropylene resin with ultra-high melt index. It can effectively improve the filtration rate of oily particles such as DOP/ DEHS/PAO, and greatly improve the long-term stability of electrostatic charge after being electrostatically treated.
- Effectively improve the filtration rate of oily particles such as DOP/DEHS/PAO, etc.
- It is an important means to pass the European Union EN149 FFP, the United States NIOSH CFR42-84P, Japan JIS T8151, South Korea KS M6673 and other standards.
- Better strength and toughness, which is conducive to maintaining and improving tear strength of high melt blown cloth.
Item Typical Value Appearance White granule Melting Point, ℃ ＞160 Melt Index ＞300
It is suitable for the production of melt blown cloth with high filtering efficiency for oily particles.
TPD-533 is a high-efficiency electret masterbatch. The addition amount of about 3% can have obvious effect. The recommended dosage level is: 3-5%, the optimal dosage level is determined by the trial. High network density is required to meet the requirements of filtration efficiency for oily particles, the resistance of 25g melt blown cloth is generally 30-35Pa at flow rate of 32L/min.
Environmental friendly carton drum lined with PE bag, net weight 25kg/drum.
Transportation & Storage
1. Transported as non-dangerous cargo.
2. Avoid severe vibration and high temperature sunshine during transportation.
3. Stored in cool, dry, dark and ventilated place, avoid moisture, fire and strong oxidant.