Molecular Formula: C12F27N
Product Name: Perfluorotributylamine
CAS No: 311-89-7
- Non-flammable and non-toxic and noncorrosive
- Highly stable to heat, various of chemicals
- Excellent lubricity
- Good dielectric property
|Appearance||Colorless and odorless transparent liquid|
|Density （25°C, g/cm3）||1.85-1.89|
|Boiling Point, °C||165-185|
|Freezing Point, °C||-60|
|Dielectric Strength, 25℃ (kv/mm)||>17|
1. As an anticorrosive driving isolating liquid for apparatus & Instruments.
2. As a dielectric insulating oil.
3. Stable diluent specific solvent or reagent for chemical reaction.
4. Thermoconducting coolant used for transformer, particularly small transformer for tall & big buildings.
5. Oxidation-resistant lubricant.
6. Fluorocarbon emulsion used as blood substitute.
7. Leak detecting liquid of electronic devices.
Package: 5kg plastic bottles with cartons.
Transported as non-hazardous chemicals.
Keep away from fire, sunlight and rain. Keep good ventilation during storage.
Shelf life: 2 years.