PFPE Oil For Vapor Phase Soldering V Grades are perfluoropolyether Oils which are especially developed to be used as vapor phase soldering fluids, mainly used duiring the process of VPS, they can use latent heat of codensation of PFPE Vapor to melt solder.
- Low viscosity
- Excellent thermal stability
- Unmatched chemical and solvent resistance
- Good viscosity index
- Low pour point
- Wide working temperature
- Non-toxic, zero ozone depletion
- Non-corrosive to metal materials, soldering with no residue
Item Unit V-01 V-02 Appearance Clear liquid Clear liquid Average molecular weight a.m.u 200-400 400-700 Kinetic Viscosity at 20°C cSt 1-5 5-10 Density at 25°C g/cm3 1.78-1.82 1.82-1.87 Surface Tension at 20 °C dyn/cm 19.0-20.5 19.5-20.5 Boiling Point ℃ 195-235 235-265
PFPE Oil For Vapor Phase Soldering V Grades are mainly used as vapor phase soldering fluids during the process of VPS.
N.W.1KG or 5KG plastic drums or N.W.50KG plastic drums other packing according to the clients’ request.
Transportation & Storage
1. Transported as non-dangerous cargo.
2. Stored in a cool, dark, dry and ventilated place.
3. Avoid contact with aluminum chloride and other Lewis acid
4. Keep the container tightly closed.