Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) micropowder TPD-504S is a kind of low molecular weight white powder processed by special technology. It has excellent chemical resistance, thermal stability, weather resistance, temperature resistance, non-stickiness, flame retardancy and self-lubrication. It not only keeps the excellent properties of PTFE, but also has many unique properties, good dispersibility and even blending, which can improve the performance of the host materials. TPD-504S can be used as additives of high-end lubricant and grease, inks, coatings, etc.
- EU REACH Registration
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent thermal stability
- Excellent dispersibility, miscibility and smoothness
- Improve the non-stickiness, anti-friction and scratch resistance of the product
- Good self-lubricating performance and can be used for dry lubrication of sliding parts
Item Typical Value Appearance White particles Particle Size(µm) D50: ˂ 4.2µm, D90: ˂ 8.0µm Apparent density(g/L) ≤ 450 Specific Surface Area(
~4.0 Whiteness ≥98% Melting point ℃ 327±5
- Used as additives in printing inks and printer inkjet powders.
- Used as additives in coil, powder, wood, leather, plastic, non-stick coatings, etc.
- Used as additives in fluorocarbon coatings with high corrosion resistance.
- Used as additives in high-end lubricating oil, high-load and low-speed grease for transmission machinery.
Suggested dosage level: 0.1%-1.0%, high-speed stirring is needed to achieve the best dispersion effects.In order to maintain good dispersion and blending property of PTFE micropowder, it can be treated in oven below 120℃ before use.
Environmental friendly carton drum lined with PE bag, net weight 25kg/drum.
Transporation & Storage
Transported as non-dangerous cargo.Avoid severe vibration and high temperature sunshine during transportation. Stored in cool, dry, dark and ventilated place, avoid moisture.