Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) micropowder TPD-604S is a kind of low molecular weight white powder processed by special technology. It has excellent chemical resistance, thermal stability, weather resistance, temperature resistance, non-stickiness, flame retardancy and self-lubrication. It not only keeps the excellent properties of PTFE, but also has many unique properties, good dispersibility and even blending, which can improve the performance of the host materials. TPD-604S can be used not only as solid lubricant, but also as additives of high-end lubricant and grease, non-stick coatings, etc.
- EU REACH Registration
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent thermal stability
- Large specific surface area, easy to disperse
- Improve the non-stickiness and processing performance of the products
- Good self-lubricating performance and can be used to improve surface lubrication
Item Typical Value Appearance White particles Particle Size(µm) D50: ˂ 3.0µm, D90: ˂ 6.0µm Apparent density(g/L) ≤ 350 Specific Surface Area(
~10.0 Whiteness ≥99% Melting point ℃ 327±5
- Used as additives in high-end lubricating oil, high-load and low-speed grease for transmission machinery.
- Used as additives in coatings, such as fluorocarbon coatings with high corrosion resistance.
Lubricating grease and Non-stick coatings: 0.1%-8.0%, high-speed stirring is needed to achieve the best dispersion effects.
In order to maintain good dispersion and blending property of PTFE micropowder, it can be treated in oven below 120℃ before use.
Environmental friendly carton drum lined with PE bag, net weight 25kg/drum.
Transporation & Storage
Transported as non-dangerous cargo.
Avoid severe vibration and high temperature sunshine during transportation.
Stored in cool, dry, dark and ventilated place, avoid moisture.