Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) nano powder TPD-500N is a kind of low molecular weight white powder processed by special technology. The average molecular particle size of D50 can reach nanoscale, which makes it very easy to add. It is suitable for customers who have very high requirements for product fineness.
- The average molecular particle size of D50 can reach nanoscale
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent thermal stability
- Excellent weather resistance
- Excellent non-stickness and self-lubricity
|Particle Average Size(µm)||～1.0|
|Average Bulk Density(g/L)||≤700|
- Used additives in engineering plastics, modified resins, rubbers, PTFE cable.
- Used as additives in coatings, such as fluorocarbon coatings with high corrosion resistance.
- Used as additives in non-stick coating for textile roller.
- Used in inks, ink jet printer powder.
- Used in lubricating oil and grease to improve the lubricity of the materials under high pressure and high temperature.
- Used as thickener in lubricants.
- Used as dry lubricant, etc.
Packaging and storage
Environmental friendly carton drum lined with PE bag, net weight 25kg/drum.
Stored in cool, dry, dark and ventilated place at the temperature below 60℃, avoid moisture.
When processing PTFE powder, the highest temperature should not exceed 400℃.
Shelf Life: 3 years.