Fluorocarbon Water and Oil Repellent TPD-FC609 a weak cationic fluorocarbon polymer emulsion, it has excellent durable waterproof performance. It is C6 product, it doesn’t contain any PFOS/APEO.
- Good water and oil repellency for cellulose and synthetic fibres.
- Self-crosslinking property, shows excellent washable performance, convenient to use.
- Not affect the original handle feeling and little impact on the color fastness.
- High compatibility with silicone oil.
- Environment friendly, free of PFOS/APEO.
Item Typical Value Appearance Slight red emulsion Ionic Type Weak cationic Solid Content (%) 29.0-31.0 pH Value 4.0-6.0 Solubity Easily soluble in water
TPD-FC609 can be directly used after dilution. Suitable for the padding process for some natural fibers (wool, silk, cotton, etc), polyester/cotton blends, nylon/cotton blends, synthetic fibers (polyester, nylon, etc).
Result: Can achieve excellent water and oil repellency.
Note: Detailed process should be adjusted according to preliminary tries.
1. Separate the chemical dilution when preparing the working liquid.
2. Strongly recommend using soft water in dilution, if soft water is not available, the stability needs to be tested before making the solution.
3. After dilution, it should not be stored for a long time.