TPD-FG608 is a C6 food grade oil-proof agent, which can give excellent oil-proof effect to pulp moulded products, and also can give paper excellent oil-proof performance by surface sizing. Moreover, the treated paper products still retain their original appearance and hand feeling.
- Endow pulp moulded products and paper with excellent oil-proof properties
- Suitable for use in the case of weak acidity of pH
- Good compatibility with cationic or non-ionic auxiliaries
- It is food grade and can be used in food grade paper products
|Appearance||Light yellow to brown transparent liquid|
|Composition||Fluorine containing polymers|
|Solid content, %||20|
|Solubity||Easily soluble in water|
1. For pulp lunch boxes: can be directly added to beating water, recommended concentration of 0.5% – 1.5%.
2. For Oil-proof paper: surface sizing or coating process.
|Surface sizing method||1.5-2.9% of starch paste working fluid|
Processing technology: Surface sizing (dipping and rolling) or surface coating drying (100-130℃, drying time depends on the specific drying equipment).
1. When used with other additives, determine their properties first.
2. The actual dosage and concentration in production vary according to the production process and equipment. It is suggested that the optimum dosage be determined by small sample preparation before mass production.
N.W.200KG Plastic drums.
Transportation & Storage
Transported as non-dangerous cargo.
Stored at the temperature of 5~40℃, avoid direct sunlight and freezing.
Shelf life: 1 year.