PFPE Oil TOPDA T Grades are low molecular weight perfluoropolyether(PFPE) fluids with only carbon (C), fluorine(F), and oxygen(O) atoms on the molecular chain.
- Wide range of working temperatures
- Good low temperature properties
- Unmatched chemical and solvent resistance
- Good radiation stability
- Excellent compatibility with metals, plastics, elastomers
- Excellent insulation and dielectric properties
- No flash or fire point
- Non-toxic, environmental friendly
- ODP is 0
|Apperance||Clear Transparent Liquid|
|Kinematic Viscosity |
|Density at 25 °C||g/cm3||1.78||1.80||1.83||1.86|
PFPE Oil TOPDA T Grades are widely used as heat transfer fluids in chemical, semiconductor, nuclear and pharmaceutical industries.
N.W.1KG or 5KG plastic drums or N.W.50KG plastic drums other packing according to the clients’ request.
Transportation & Storage
1. Transported as non-dangerous cargo.
2. Stored in a cool, dark, dry and ventilated place.
3. Avoid contact with aluminum chloride and other Lewis acid
4. Keep the container tightly closed.