PFPE Oil TOPDA P Grades are fully fluorinated oils especially developed for use as polymer additives and can be compounded with thermoplastic and elastomeric materials to enhance the final properties of the host materials without changing their mechanical properties, color, etc.
- EU REACH Registration
- Excellent thermal stability and chemical resistance
- Non-flammable in any circumstances
- Outstanding radiation resistance and weather resistance
- Good Water/oil and stain repellency
- Good compatibility with plastics and rubbers
- Reduce the coefficient of friction
- Improve wear and abrasion resistance
- Improve the surface smoothness and gloss
- Extend the working life of the polymers
Properties Unit P-10 P-100 P-110 Equivalent Product Fomblin Y45 Appearance Clear Liquid Average Molecular Weight a.m.u. 2,000 4,800 5,000 Kinetic Viscosity at 48℃ cSt 8 106 112 Density 20℃
1.88 1.88 1.90 Volatility, 22h at 121 °C % - - ＜1% Refractive Index
1.300 1.300 1.300 Surface tension at 20 °C dyn/cm 18 18 18 Pour Point ℃ <-70 <-36 <-36
Mainly used as polymer processing additive in acetal, nylon-6, nylon-12, thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), SEBS, thermoplastic elastomer (TPE), elastomers (EPDM, NBR, HNBR, PU, etc). It can improve the processing performance of the polymers, such as improving fluidity, extrusion rate and demoulding properties, reducing melt viscosity and die buildup. It can aslo improve the properties of the polymers, such as enhance self-lubrication property, reduce wear loss and improve scratch resistance performance.
N.W.1KG plastic bottle, N.W.5KG plastic pails, N.W.50KG plastic drums or other packing according to the clients’ request.
Transportation & Storage
1. Transported as non-dangerous cargo.
2. Stored in a cool, dark, dry and ventilated place.
3. Keep the container tightly closed.
Shelf life: 3 years.