Pure powder PTFE anti-dripping agent TPD-450 is a specially modified PTFE powder, which can be added to the formulation of thermoplastic plastics to increase the melt strength and flexural modulus, and improve flame retardant and anti-dripping performance. It can help thermoplastic materials to achieve higher flame retardant standards. Compared with orinary PTFE powder, it has good dispersibility and operability.
- High content of PTFE(≥99.99%)
- Can be added in large amount without any other impurities
- Good dispersibility, compatibility and operability
- No agglomeration at room temperature
- No wrinkles for plastic products
- No crystal points for black and white products
- Significantly improved surface gloss of plastic products
- Less impact on the impact strength due to good compatiblity
|PTFE content, %||~99.99|
|Average Particle Size(µm)||200±50|
|Melting point ℃||327±5|
Suitable for thermoplastics , such as PC, ABS, PC/ABS or plastic alloy that require to meet UL94 V0 standard.
Dosage and method of use
Can be directly added to the plastic formula for extrusion granulation, typical dosage level is: 0.1% to 1%.
Reference Materials: UL 94 flammability standards
|Primary combustion time||10 seconds||20 seconds||30 seconds|
|Total burn time|
5 strips twice ignition
|50 seconds||150 seconds||250 seconds|
|Cotton combustion of molten drop||Non-ignitable||Non-ignitable||Non-ignitable|
Environmental friendly carton drum lined with PE bag, net weight 25kg/drum.
Transportation & Storage
Transported as non-dangerous cargo.
Stored in dry, dark and ventilated place, avoid moisture.
Shelf Life: 3 years