Pure Powder Anti-dripping Agent TPD-470 is a kind of specially modified high molecular weight PTFE powders, it is mainly used in plastic materials that require flame retardant grade up to UL V0. It can prevent melting and dropping, and improve flame retardant performance. It can still meet the requirements of standard UL V-0 when reducing the amount of flame retardant, and at the same time reduce costs and enhance product competitiveness.
- High content of PTFE(≥99.0%)
- Can be added in large amount without any other impurities
- Good compatibility and operability
- No agglomeration at room temperature
- No wrinkles for plastic products
- No crystal points for black and white products
- Significantly improved surface gloss of plastic products
- Less impact on the impact strength due to good compatiblity
|PTFE content, %wt||≥99.0|
|Average Particle Size(µm)||500±150|
|Bulk Density, g/L||740|
|Melting point ℃||327±5|
Suitable for thermoplastics , such as PC, ABS, PC/ABS or plastic alloy that require to meet UL94 V0 standard.
Dosage and method of use
Can be directly added to the plastic formula for extrusion granulation, typical dosage level is: 0.1% to 1%.
Reference Materials: UL 94 flammability standards
|Primary combustion time||10 seconds||20 seconds||30 seconds|
|Total burn time|
5 strips twice ignition
|50 seconds||150 seconds||250 seconds|
|Cotton combustion of molten drop||Non-ignitable||Non-ignitable||Non-ignitable|
Packaging and storage
Environmental friendly carton drum lined with PE bag, net weight 20kg/drum.
Stored in dry, dark and ventilated place, avoid moisture
Shelf Life: 3 years