TPD-FR678(KSS) is mainly used for halogen-free & phosphorus-free flame retardant of pure transparent polycarbonate.
- Flame retardant specially for polycarbonate
- Flame retardant grade: UL94-V0(1.6mm)
- Low dosage level, high efficiency
- Little impact on the physical properties of polycarbonate
- Maintain the original transparency of polycarbonate
- Good thermal stability, does not corrode mould & equipment
- Environmental friendly, halogen & phosphorus free, nont included in the ban of RoHS & WEEE.
Appreance White powder Effective content, % ＞99.0 Solubility in water, 20℃ 20% Apparent density 250g/L Heavy metal(ppm) Not detected Decompostion Temp(℃, N2) ＞310
TGA 5℃/min (N2):
Temperature, ℃ Weight loss, % 452 5 502 10 >550 50
TPD-FR678(KSS) is mainly used as flame retardant for transparent polycarbonate to meet the standard of UL94-V0(1.6mm).
Add 0.20%-0.50% TPD-FR678(KSS) by the weight of polycarbonate, suitable for two double-screw extruder granulation method.
Environmental friendly carton drum lined with PE bag, net weight 20kg/drum.
Transportation & Storage
1. Transported as non-dangerous cargo.
2. Avoid severe vibration and high temperature sunshine during transportation.
3. Stored in cool, dry, dark and ventilated place, avoid moisture.
4. Keep the container tightly sealed or the product will absorb moisture and deliquesce in the air.