Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) micropowder TPD-505 is a kind of low molecular weight white powder processed by special technology. It has excellent chemical resistance, thermal stability, weather resistance, temperature resistance, non-stickiness, flame retardancy and self-lubrication. It not only keeps the excellent properties of PTFE, but also has many unique properties, good dispersibility and even blending, which can improve the performance of the host materials. TPD-505 can be used not only as solid lubricant, but also as additives of plastics, rubber, paint, ink, lubricant, grease, etc.
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent thermal stability
- Excellent dispersibility, miscibility and smoothness
- Excellent non-stickness and self-lubricity
- Improve the surface smooth feel, enhance scratch resistance, improve the wear resistance and other processing properties.
Item Typical Value Appearance White particles Particle Size(µm) D50: ˂ 5.0µm, D90: ˂ 10.0µm Apparent density(g/L) ≤ 450 Specific Surface Area(
~3.0 Whiteness ≥95% Melting point ℃ 327±5
- Used as additives in engineering plastics, modified resins, rubbers, PTFE cable.
- Used as additives in coatings, such as fluorocarbon coatings with high corrosion resistance.
- Used as additives in non-stick coating for textile roller.
Coating: 0.1%-1%, added in the early stage of the production process, need high-speed mixing to achieve the best dispersion effect.
Plastics: determined by the demands of the products or consult us.
For the systems that are easy to disperse, it can be dispersed by conventional mixer. For systems that are difficult to disperse, high shear mixer can be used(such as three roll mill, high-speed dispersers or grinders).
Environmental friendly carton drum lined with PE bag, net weight 25kg/drum.
Transporation & Storage
Transported as non-dangerous cargo.
Avoid severe vibration and high temperature sunshine during transportation.
Stored in cool, dry, dark and ventilated place, avoid moisture.