Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) micropowder TPD-508SA is a kind of low molecular weight white powder processed by special technology. It has excellent chemical resistance, thermal stability, weather resistance, temperature resistance, non-stickiness, flame retardancy and self-lubrication. It not only keeps the excellent properties of PTFE, but also has many unique properties, good dispersibility and even blending, which can improve the performance of the host materials. TPD-508SA is widely used as additive of plastics, rubbers, paints and inks, etc.
- Free of PFOA/PFOS
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent thermal stability
- Excellent dispersibility, miscibility and smoothness
- Excellent non-stickness and self-lubricity
- Improve the surface smooth feel, enhance scratch resistance, improve the wear resistance and other processing properties.
Item Typical Value Appearance White particles Average Particle Size, µm D50: 5.1~8.0 Maximum Particle Size, µm ≤25 Average Bulk Density, g/L 425
Specific Surface Area, m2/g
1.5 Whiteness ≥95% Melting point ℃ 327±5
- Used as additives in engineering plastics, modified resins, rubbers, PTFE cable.
- Used as additives in coatings, such as fluorocarbon coatings with high corrosion resistance.
- Used as additives in non-stick coating for textile roller.
Suggested dosage level: 0.1%-3.0%, high-speed stirring is needed to achieve the best dispersion effects.
In order to maintain good dispersion and blending property of PTFE micropowder, it can be treated in oven below 120℃ before use.
Environmental friendly carton drum lined with PE bag, net weight 25kg/drum, 100kg/drum or 500kg/drum.
Transportation & Storage.
Transported as non-dangerous cargo.
Avoid severe vibration and high temperature sunshine during transportation.
Stored in cool, dry, dark and ventilated place, avoid moisture.